Monday, October 12, 2009

Myra, Day 20

Well, Myra's G-tube surgery is planned for Wednesday evening. Unfortunately, she will be placed again on a ventilator and IV fluids and might take some time to wean off these and get back to where she is at right now. It looks as if we have at least another 1-2 weeks before we get her home. Princess Pea is bummed she won't be home by her 5th birthday. =) We are trying to be patient, but this next week will be hard to see her again where she was over a week ago....and we won't get to hold her for a while.

Please continue to pray for her suck/swallow/gag reflex to kick in, for her brain to heal and now for her surgery.

Romans 12:12 says, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

No comments: