Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pregnancy Photos 39 weeks 4 days


Mr. Prince and I went to a wedding reception last night at the the same reception hall we had our wedding reception 7 years ago. It was a nice stroll down memory lane. I wore this black dress, which is NOT maternity by the way, and found it amusing that I didn't look pregnant at all from the front or back view. I was comfortable, but my shoes were a little snug and I was limping on our way out to the car at the end of the night. Unfortunately, there wasn't dancing. I'm not sure why so many weddings exclude dancing these days...it's quite disappointing to me. Anyway, it was a quiet night out before baby comes. The kids were horrible for the babysitter, but I also feel our babysitter was too lax in their discipline, also. So, maybe we won't go out any time soon without an adult watching our children. Bummer. Such is life.....

No comments: