Friday, August 7, 2009

US History/Geography Homeschool Supplies at Target for $1!!

These are the awesome homeschool supplies I found at Target and the Indianapolis Children's Museum yesterday! The World Map floor puzzle was from the museum, but at only $13, I thought it was a good price. It also came with the white world puzzle for your wall you see pictured.
At Target they had these great books. Even though they were board books, they are sturdy books that go over the capitals of the states and some fun facts about the different countries. And we also found this 50 States fact book as a fun reference.

Here are the two 100 piece puzzles we found on the world and the US. The kids will have fun putting these together this year over and over. The map underneath is actually a large wall map of Europe. It looks really nice! I'm going to visit our other Target this week to see if I can find the maps on the other continents. So, I spent a whole $6 at Target.....I love Target $1 bins!!

No comments: